Are you a Test Analyst that shares a passion for producing exceptional work? Do you want to be part of an awesome creative team of uber smart people?
We have a huge opportunity to join our award-winning team and be part of one of Sydney's most envied digital agency cultures. We are a group of digital professionals that work collaboratively to get the job done. We are rapidly expanding as one of Australia’s most innovative digital agencies and were recently nominated as both an AdNews and B&T “Employer of the Year” finalist. We offer a work environment where people realise their potential and further their careers whilst delivering best-in-class work for our clients.
Simply put, we deliver clever digital.
Along with a fantastic, fun & creative work environment, you’ll be offered an excellent remuneration.
With trendy offices based in Ultimo, you can take advantage of flexible work conditions, paid parental leave, heaps of work sponsored social events, a day off on your birthday, annual offsites, regular in office massages, paid voluntary work, champers on your work anniversary, a free Fitbit and lots more.
Oh, and you’ll be a part of a super friendly team without egos.
About the role
You’ll be working closely with the Head of Production, ensuring the quality of the digital products that we build for some of Australia’s biggest brands. You’ll be working closely with our super talented UX, Creative, UI & Development teams as well as the Project Managers for your assigned projects. You’ll get to work on lots of interesting stuff and do testing on heaps of digital projects such as websites, mobile apps, API’s testing, CRM Integration, data verification and validation, and CMS back end testing just to name a few. Some other stuff you’ll be doing includes:
- Cross Browser, Platform and Device testing, and accessibility testing where applicable
- Defining test cases based on project scope to meet project acceptance criteria
- Execution of test cases; covering functional, non-functional and regression testing
- Creation and ongoing management of Test Plans
- Writing and executing automated tests using tools such as Selenium
You can’t wait to be part of a social, creative, fast paced and fun team. You have a solid tech background and are a fully experienced Test Analyst with at least 3 years’ experience under your belt on Digital Projects (web, mobile apps etc). You’re all about best practice quality assurance and testing methods. Your attention to detail is next level, you have awesome communication skills and you thrive off continual learning and improving the projects you deliver. Here’s some of the things you’ll need:
- Automated testing experience using Selenium is a must
- Extensive experience of both functional and non-functional testing (positive & negative) including accessibility (WCAG compliance testing).
- Experience using JIRA and communicating at a technical level with Developers
- Experience and knowledge of CI and delivery pipelines
- Skills to break down project scope into test cases
- Digital platform experience (Apps and Websites)
- Strong technical proficiency
How to apply
If you’re ready to get started, relish challenging work and thrive in a super rewarding agency environment we want to hear from you. You can apply by submitting an application below including a link to your online portfolio. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
*Recruiters please do not apply or contact.