Are you a Senior .NET Support Engineer that shares a passion for producing exceptional work? Do you want to expand your skills and experience while getting the chance to play with the latest tech?
We have a huge opportunity to join our award-winning team and be part of one of Sydney's most envied digital agency cultures. We are a group of digital professionals that work collaboratively to get the job done. We are rapidly expanding as one of Australia’s most innovative digital agencies and were recently nominated as both an AdNews and B&T “Employer of the Year” finalist. We offer a work environment where people realise their potential and further their careers whilst delivering best-in-class work for our clients.
Simply put, we deliver clever digital.
Along with a fantastic, fun & creative work environment, you’ll be offered an excellent remuneration.
With trendy offices based in Ultimo, you can take advantage of flexible work conditions, paid parental leave, heaps of work sponsored social events, a day off on your birthday, annual offsites, regular in office massages, paid voluntary work, champers on your work anniversary, a free Fitbit and lots more.
Oh, and you’ll be a part of a super friendly team without egos.
You can’t wait to be part of a social, creative, fast paced and fun team. You have crazy focus on quality and the ability to think outside of the box. You’ve been working in a .Net environment for at least 4 years. You dig working in a team but also totally fine doing the solo thing. Your communication and documentation skills are next level. You’ll also have:
- Experience using C#, .NET Core, .ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, Git, VSTS/Bitbucketand JIRA
- Great experience on Unit Test framework Moq to similar
- Sound Understanding with automation testing tool such as Selenium or others
- Prior experience in a Managed Services Environment or 24x7 support environment is beneficial
- Working with management team and continuing improving 24x7 support model
- Assist Support Team members on their day to day tasks
About the role
You’ll get the chance to work on one of Australia’s most iconic leading brands and join a newly established support team who can enhance applications. Working in a 24x7 environment, you’ll be doing the afternoon/evening shift which comes with flexibility as to where you want to work. You’ll get to work on lots of interesting stuff with the Development team. Most importantly, you’ll have the ability to expand your experience while working on some challenging and exciting technologies such as AWS Lambda, .NET Core 2, DynamoDB and Octopus deploy. You’ll also:
- Collaborate with the Development team supporting/enhancing existing client applications
- Be a point of contact for technical support and problem resolution
- Work with relevant teams to ensure the system is running in an optimum state
How to apply
If you’re ready to get started, relish challenging work and thrive in a super rewarding agency environment we want to hear from you. You can apply by submitting an application below including a link to your online portfolio. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
*Recruiters please do not apply or contact.