- 2016 Finalist "Employer of the Year" B&T Awards
- 2016 Webby Awards - Official Honouree - Charitable Organizations & NFP
- 2015 & 2014 Winner - "Digital Agency of the Year" B&T Awards
- Join one of Sydney's most innovative digital agencies
We are looking for a Senior Digital Producer / Project Manager with a proven track record. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of experienced project mangers, reporting into the Head of Production. You will work to support and ensure the delivery and execution of projects for a range of leading Australian and international brands.
About the company
Adrenalin is a full-service digital agency delivering award-winning work for Australia's biggest brands. With capabilities spanning the entire spectrum - from ideation & digital strategy through to UX, website design & development.
Established in 2004, Adrenalin has been built on a foundation of mutual respect, technical capability and a passion for pushing the limits of digital. By developing an intimate knowledge of our clients and their audiences, we bring innovative ideas to life, driving ROI and customer engagement at every turn.
Our team of 35 in-house digital specialists collaborate across the strategic, UX, web design and web development functions. We deliver future-proofed, clever digital solutions and embrace the principals of user-centered design and agile development.
The agency won the prestigious “B&T Marketing Technology Company of the Year” award in 2015 the “B&T Digital Services Agency of the Year” award in 2014 and was a finalist for the "B&T Employer of the Year" award in 2016.
Simply put, we deliver clever digital.
About the role
This is a great opportunity to be part of one of Sydney's most envied digital agency cultures.
Working with the Head of Production, your role will focus on the management and delivery of digital & web projects. You will ideally possess a technical background with a solid understanding of the web development lifecycle.
It is imperative that you have the passion and attitude for continual learning and a commitment to deliver projects with the highest level of quality-control.
The role includes:
- Management of the digital project lifecycle for key clients
- Converting a brief/requirement into project specifications
- Working closely with the Production teams (Creative & Development)to derive estimates
- Creation and ongoing management of Project Plans (MS Project) andProject Status Reports
- Delivery of projects and tasks to scope, time and budget (using hybridWaterfall & Agile methods)
- Management of changes in scope
- Responsible for Quality Control / Quality Assurance process
- Autonomous planning for resource requirements (using both internal and outsourced talent)
- Regular reporting to client stakeholders as well as internal seniormanagement
- Adherence to quality assurance processes
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity your skills will include;
- 4+ years' experience as a Digital Producer/Project Manager
- Familiar with various project management methodologies (waterfall or agile).
- Experience communicating at a technical level (e.g. with hosting providers, testers and developers).
- Professional communication skills in written, verbal and face to face meetings in liaising with relevant project stakeholders
- Experience in successfully delivering complex web solutions
- Strong understanding of CMS platforms and technical proficiency
- Sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills are highly beneficial
- Digital Agency experience is beneficial
On offer is the opportunity to work in an innovative, fun and social environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a great client portfolio and supportive team culture. We are committed to the career development and ongoing training of our staff.
Free holiday day on your birthday
Tailored career development planning
Professional Training & Courses
Flexible working policies
Regular off-site social events
Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
How to apply
With a view to start immediately, this role offers a fantastic remuneration package as well as work in a fun, challenging and very rewarding agency environment. Interested candidates can apply by submitting an application below.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
*Recruiters please do not contact or apply.