Are you a .NET Lead that shares a passion for producing exceptional work? Do you want to expand your skills and experience while getting the chance to play with the latest tech?
We have a huge opportunity to join our award-winning team and be part of one of Sydney's most envied digital agency cultures. We are a group of digital professionals that work collaboratively to get the job done. We are rapidly expanding as one of Australia’s most innovative digital agencies and were recently nominated as both an AdNews and B&T “Employer of the Year” finalist. We offer a work environment where people realise their potential and further their careers whilst delivering best-in-class work for our clients.
Simply put, we deliver clever digital.
Along with a fantastic, fun & creative work environment, you’ll be offered an excellent remuneration.
With trendy offices based in Ultimo, you can take advantage of flexible work conditions, paid parental leave, heaps of work sponsored social events, a day off on your birthday, annual offsites, regular in office massages, paid voluntary work, champers on your work anniversary, a free Fitbit and lots more.
Oh, and you’ll be a part of a super friendly team without egos.
You can’t wait to be part of a social, creative, fast paced and fun team. You know good code. You’ve got some good people skills. You know how to lead people and projects and provide mentorship. You focus on quality and have the ability to think outside of the box. You’ve been doing this for at least 6 years and you might have also already worked in an agency. You dig working in a team but also totally fine doing the solo thing. Your communication and documentation skills are next level. You’ll also have:
- C#, ASP.NET MV, .NET Core MVC, VSTS, Git and Gitflow
- Strong experience developing Restful APIusing microservice architecture
- Experience inUnit Testingusing mock framework Moq or similar
- Commercial experience in setting up CI/CDusing tools such as Jenkinsor Octopus Deploy
- Minimal one commercial CMS experience such as Umbraco, Kentico or Sitecore
- Past experience in working with payment gateway providers. E.g. Paypal, eWay, Stripe or Braintree
- Strong understanding on OWASP top 10
- Experience in developing platform using cloud platform AWS such as DynamoDB,S3, EC2 and SQS as well as Auto Scaling.
- Understand Design Patternsand SOLID principles
- Familiar with Agile methodology such as story estimation and sprint planning
- Good understanding of Windows Server, SQL Server and Microsoft based hosting
About the role
You’ll get to work with one of Australia’s most iconic leading brands on a variety of digital projects. You’ll oversee the delivery of large enterprise projects and have the chance to lead the backend. This role is a perfect mix of 70% Development and 30% Solution Design/Business Analyst. You will work closely with the Creative, Front-End and Development teams to deliver projects to spec. Most importantly you’ll be able to expand your experience while working on some challenging and exciting technologies such as .NET Core and AWS cloud platform. You’ll be:
- Working with relevant teams to ensure the quality and integrity of the development team is maintained throughout entire project lifecycle
- Collaborate with various teams on solution design and technical specifications
- Work with Project Managers and be the go-to technical guru to handle various requirements
- Attend client meetings and assist any technical related events
How to apply
If you’re ready to get started, relish challenging work and thrive in a super rewarding agency environment we want to hear from you. You can apply by submitting an application below including a link to your online portfolio. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
*Recruiters please do not apply or contact.