Are you a Mid .NET Developer that shares a passion for producing exceptional work? Do you want to expand your skills and experience while getting the chance to play with the latest tech?
We have a huge opportunity to join our award-winning team and be part of one of Sydney's most envied digital agency cultures. We are a group of digital professionals that work collaboratively to get the job done. We are rapidly expanding as one of Australia’s most innovative digital agencies and were recently nominated as both an AdNews and B&T “Employer of the Year” finalist. We offer a work environment where people realise their potential and further their careers whilst delivering best-in-class work for our clients.
Simply put, we deliver clever digital.
About the company
Based in Ultimo, our team of 35 digital professionals work collaboratively to produce award-winning work. The company has a reasonably flat hierarchical structure and an inclusive, supportive culture. We are committed to fostering a work environment where people realise their potential and further their careers whilst delivering best-in-class work for our clients. The agency is rapidly expanding and has been named Digital Services Agency of the Year for the past two years.
You can’t wait to be part of a social, creative, fast paced and fun team. You have crazy attention for quality and the ability to think outside of the box. You’ve been doing this for 1 to 3 years and you might have also already worked in an agency environment. Your communication and documentation skills are next level. You’ll also have:
- Strong Web/API development skills using .NET framework 4.5, 4.6 and/or .NET Core MVC
- C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core MVC, Git
- Experience in developing Restful API using ASP.NET MVC or .NET Core
- Experience in Kentico or Sitecore CMS based projects and platforms (Not a must. Training can be provided)
- Sound understanding in Cloud platform such as AWS and Azure
- Understand Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- Prior experience in an agency environment is beneficial
- Good understanding of Windows Server, SQL Server and Microsoft based hosting environments is also required
About the role
This role offers you the opportunity to work with of Australia’s most iconic leading brands on a variety of digital projects. Your role will work closely with the Creative, Front-End and Development teams to deliver projects to specification. Furthermore, this role offers you the ability to expand your experience while working on some challenging and exciting technologies such as .NET Core and AWS cloud platform.
- Collaborating with various teams on solution design and technical specifications
- Planning your day to day tasks based on story in the sprint as well as working towards a quality deliverable while adhering to overall project scope
- Working close with Senior Developer to ensure the quality and integrity of your development is maintained throughout entire project lifecycle
- Participate the scoping activities related to technical components and provide estimates
Along with a fantastic, fun & creative work environment, you’ll be offered an excellent remuneration.
With trendy offices based in Ultimo, you can take advantage of flexible work conditions, paid parental leave, heaps of work sponsored social events, a day off on your birthday, annual offsites, regular in office massages, paid voluntary work, champers on your work anniversary, a free Fitbit and lots more.
Oh, and you’ll be a part of a super friendly team without egos.
How to apply
If you’re ready to get started, relish challenging work and thrive in a super rewarding agency environment we want to hear from you. You can apply by submitting an application below including a link to your online portfolio. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
*Recruiters please do not apply or contact.