Are you a Front-End Developer that shares a passion for producing exceptional work? Do you want to be part of an awesome creative team of uber smart people?
We have a huge opportunity to join our award-winning team and be part of one of Sydney's most envied digital agency cultures. We are a group of digital professionals that work collaboratively to get the job done. We are rapidly expanding as one of Australia’s most innovative digital agencies and were recently nominated as both an AdNews and B&T “Employer of the Year” finalist. We offer a work environment where people realise their potential and further their careers whilst delivering best-in-class work for our clients.
Simply put, we deliver clever digital.
About the company
Based in Ultimo, our team of 35 digital professionals work collaboratively to produce award-winning work. The company has a reasonably flat hierarchical structure and an inclusive, supportive culture. We are committed to fostering a work environment where people realise their potential and further their careers whilst delivering best-in-class work for our clients. The agency is rapidly expanding and has been named Digital Services Agency of the Year for the past two years.
You can’t wait to be part of a social, creative, fast paced and fun team. You are passionate about your job and the work you deliver. You will lead by example and have the ability to bring to life interactive experiences that push the boundaries of digital projects. You have at least 3 years’ experience under your belt as a Front-End Developer. Your attention to detail is next level, you have awesome communication skills and you have a thirst for collaboration. Here’s some of the things you’ll need:
- Solid understanding of typical web application and micro-services patterns
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development
- Working experience with animation interactions
- Understanding of mobile first and modular/component-based development (Atomic Design)
- Ability to deliver solutions under strict timeframes without sacrificing quality
- Nice to have: Working experience with ReactJS
About the role
Your focus is on creating an extraordinary experience. Working closely with both the creative and development teams you’ll be creating forward-thinking, incredible online experiences for some of Australia’s leading brands. You’ll be working collaboratively with project teams, utilising best practice methods, tools and all the latest tech. You’ll be producing clean, optimised and ultimately beautiful code. Some of the stuff you’ll be doing includes:
- Front-End development for some of Australia's leading brands
- Working on a variety of projects including enterprise-level responsive websites, interactive campaigns, experimental applications and more
- Working on projects from solution definition, estimation, through to build and testing
- Active communication throughout the project lifecycle to offer solutions to problems, and additionally, provide learnings, support and guidance to the wider team
- Liaising closely with the creative team and provide support to both UX and visual design
- Liaising closely with back-end teams to interact with our various back end systems
- Maintaining a culture of innovation through team brainstorming, knowledge sharing and research & development initiatives
- Enjoyment of knowledge sharing and working collaboratively
- An overall focus on quality, stability, performance and industry best practice
Along with a fantastic, fun & creative work environment, you’ll be offered an excellent remuneration.
With trendy offices based in Ultimo, you can take advantage of flexible work conditions, paid parental leave, heaps of work sponsored social events, a day off on your birthday, annual offsites, regular in office massages, paid voluntary work, champers on your work anniversary, a free Fitbit and lots more.
Oh, and you’ll be a part of a super friendly team without egos.
How to apply
If you’re ready to get started, relish challenging work and thrive in a super rewarding agency environment we want to hear from you. You can apply by submitting an application below including a link to your online portfolio. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
*Recruiters please do not apply or contact.