We have a passion for creating beautiful digital experiences that excite our customers and produce results for our clients.
- 2017 Finalist "Employer of the Year" B&T Awards
- 2015 & 2014 Winner - "Digital Agency of the Year" B&T Awards
- Amazing working environment & agency culture
- Working on innovative web projects for some of Australia's biggest brands
About the company
Based in Ultimo, our team of 35 digital professionals work collaboratively to produce award-winning work. The company has a reasonably flat hierarchical structure and an inclusive, supportive culture. We are committed to fostering a work environment where people realise their potential and further their careers whilst delivering best-in-class work for our clients. The agency is rapidly expanding and has been named Digital Services Agency of the Year for the past two years.
About the role
Adrenalin is looking for a motivated & talented Digital Account Director to manage a portfolio of innovative, big-brand clients.
This is an enormous opportunity to join an award-winning team and be part of one of Sydney's most envied digital agency cultures. Along with a fantastic, fun & creative work environment, Adrenalin promotes an innovative culture as well as necessary training to further progress your career and personal "brand" within the industry.
Excellent remuneration plus a monthly bonus is on offer.
Reporting to the General Manager, your main focus will be management and growth of key client accounts, ensuring the delivery of strategic and innovative digital solutions.
Your key duties will include:
- Working with some of Australia's leading brands on a variety of digital projects including responsive websites, interactive campaigns, mobile applications and more.
- Brainstorming in an open and collaborative team environment
- Working closely with the UX team to conceptualise creative and presenting to the client along with rationale and creative thinking
- Designing compelling creative that excites the target audience and enhances the end user experience
- Planning design work by clarifying goals, functionality and deliverables, to ensure delivery within scope
- Working with relevant teams to ensure quality of creative is maintained throughout entire project lifecycle
Skills & experience required:
Client relationship management across enterprise digital web & app projects
Key client account retention & growth
Digital project coordination/planning, leading projects through from inception through to delivery
Supporting your Account Executive on the delivery of approved projects
Development of Digital Strategy for clients
Oversee the delivery of projects including responsive websites, social media, digital campaigns, lead nurturing & app development
Workshop facilitation and stakeholder management
Liaison with creative and technical team in terms of strategy and planning
Ensuring that all digital projects are scoped and delivered on time/budget
To be considered for this opportunity your skills will include:
4+ Years as a proven digital agency Senior Account Manager
Strong understanding of digital & interactive strategies, design, production and project management processes, including information architecture and user experience design
Ability to develop deep insights from analytics and historical data
Fanatical client service
Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
Exceptional interpersonal & presentation skills with strong client facing experience
Proven skills in planning, budgeting, change requests, scheduling and documentation
Excellent understanding of digital media strategy, web-based technologies & tools and their commercial application is a must, along with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to present and sell your concepts with a strong rationale
Solid understanding of UX, IA and accessibility
Strong attention to detail and the ability to offer and receive constructive feedback
The ability to self-manage priorities, as well as plan and deliver multiple tasks on-time (or ahead of schedule)
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
On offer is the opportunity to work in an innovative, fun and social environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a great client portfolio and supportive team culture. We are committed to the career development and ongoing training of our staff.
- Generous staff training & education budget
- Paid voluntary work
- Free Fitbit
- Regular massages from 3-Minute-Angels
- Free day off on your birthday
- Quarterly off-site events
- Work from home & flexible hours
- Bottle of Veuve for every 12-month anniversary
- Friday drinks & trivia
- Monthly pub-lunches, paid
- Yearly off-site trip (Hunter Valley etc)
- Great office & location
- No egos, super-friendly team
How to apply
With a view to start immediately, this role offers a fantastic remuneration package as well as work in a fun, challenging and very rewarding agency environment. Interested candidates can apply by submitting an application below including a link to your online portfolio. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
*Recruiters please do not apply or contact.