It was a big week for Adrenalin taking home 12 trophies in the international W³ Awards 2018 for BPAY Osko, TOGA Penway Place and the Official Supercars app.
Adrenalin scooped up 12 awards in total:
- Gold - BPAY Osko - Visual Appeal – Aesthetics
- Gold - TOGA Penway Place - Visual Appeal – Aesthetics
- Gold - TOGA Penway Place - Video or Motion Graphics
- Silver - BPAY Osko - Visual Appeal – Experience
- Silver - BPAY Osko - Video or Motion Graphics
- Silver - BPAY Osko - Financial Services Category
- Silver - TOGA Penway Place - Visual Appeal – Experience
- Silver - TOGA Penway Place - Construction Category
- Silver - Supercars App - Integrated Mobile Experience
- Silver - Supercars App - Best Visual Design – Function
- Silver - Supercars App - Experimental & Innovation
- Silver - Supercars App - Apps/Sites – Sports
The W³ Awards celebrates digital excellence by honouring outstanding Websites, Web Marketing, Video, Mobile Sites/Apps & Social content created by some of the best interactive agencies, designers, and creators worldwide.
In its thirteenth season, the W³ Awards received over 5,000 entries from Advertising agencies, PR Firms, Interactive Agencies, In-house creative professionals, Web Designers, Graphic Designers, and Web Enthusiasts.
The W³ Awards are sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA). Less than 10% of all entries were selected as Gold Winners. Other outstanding entries were Silver Winners and the Best-in-Show selections represent the highest mark of distinction awarded to less than 1% of all work entered.
See the full list of winners here.
Read about the UX process behind our award-winning BPAY Osko website here.