- 2-3 month contract role
- 2016 Finalist "Employer of the Year" B&T Awards
- 2015 & 2014 Winner - "Digital of the Year" B&T Awards
- Amazing working environment & agency culture
- Working on innovative web projects for some of Australia's biggest brands
About the company
We are looking for a WordPress Developer (Contract) with extensive experience in delivering responsive websites using WordPress.
About the role
On offer is the opportunity to work in an innovative, fun and social environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a great client portfolio and supportive team culture. We are committed to the career development and ongoing training of our staff.
Skills & experience
- The successful applicant must possess the following skills:
- 3+ years development experience working on medium-to-large web applications using WordPress.
- Previous experience in building WordPress custom plugin and strong understanding of built-in hooks
- Previous experience in implementing projects with custom themes in WordPress is mandatory.
- Previous experience implementing a project from scoping through to production
- Previous experience analysing a project brief and suggesting solutions / architecture
- Strong experience in responsive website development using the LAMP model (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) or with Nginx server
- Strong experience in working with RDBMS such as MySQL or PostGreSQL
- Strong understanding of Git (preferred)
- Prior experience in an agency environment is beneficial
- Excellent remuneration
- The latest in tech to play with
- Relaxed dress-code
- Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
How to apply
With a view to start immediately, this role offers the candate the opporunity to work in a fun and challenging agency environment. Interested candidates can apply by submitting an application below including a link to your online portfolio. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
*Recruiters please do not apply or contact.