2016 B&T Employer of the Year - Finalist
2015 B&T Awards - Marketing Technology Company of the Year
Accelerate your career working with Australia's leading brands
We're looking for a motivated & exceptionally talented User Experience (UX) Designer to drive innovation across enterprise web & app projects for a portfolio of blue-chip clients.
This is an enormous opportunity to join an award-winning team and be part of one of Sydney's most envied digital agency cultures. Along with a fantastic, fun & creative work environment, Adrenalin promotes a culture of innovation as well as necessary training to further progress your career and personal "brand" within the industry.
About the company
Adrenalin is a full-service digital agency delivering award-winning work for Australia's biggest brands. With capabilities spanning the entire spectrum - from ideation & digital strategy through to UX, website design & development.
Established in 2004, Adrenalin has been built on a foundation of mutual respect, technical capability and a passion for pushing the limits of digital. By developing an intimate knowledge of our clients and their audiences, we bring innovative ideas to life, driving ROI and customer engagement at every turn.
Our team of 35 in-house digital specialists collaborate across the strategic, UX, web design and web development functions. We deliver future-proofed, clever digital solutions and embrace the principals of user-centered design and agile development.
The agency won the prestigious “B&T Marketing Technology Company of the Year” award in 2015 and the “B&T Digital Services Agency of the Year” award in 2014.
Simply put, we deliver clever digital.
About the role
You will work closely with an existing team of high performing UX Designers, Business Analysts and Visual Designers to create forward-thinking and customer-centric online experiences. As a UX Designer you will be hands-on in all aspects of user experience including: gathering and understanding business & user needs, creating information architecture diagrams and user flows, building detailed wireframes, high/low fidelity working prototypes and a wide range of strategic UX deliverables.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients and project teams to gain a thorough understanding of the business and user needs
- Identifying key insights and opportunities through research, data analysis, client & user workshops to lay the foundations for solution building
- Working closely with the production teams (Project Managers, Creative, UI Developers and Backend developers) to share and promote a common strategic vision for projects
- Creation of detailed wireframes, information architecture diagrams, personas, usability testing stimulus, site maps, story boards, user flows and high / low fidelity prototypes along with a wide range of UX assets and deliverables
- Defining UX foundations, communicating ideas, and guide overall UX design
- Moderating User Experience Laboratories and User Testing Workshops
- Leading and establishing best practices and design thinking / process - driving best digital experiences
- Leading UX design in an agile, fast moving environment
- Presentation of UX vision to key client stakeholders
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity your skills will include;
- 3 - 4 years UX experience architecting consumer facing applications, websites and mobile experiences
- An instinctive need to simplify
- Ability to translate business requirements and goals into successful UX solutions
- Great capacity to turn complex interactions into intuitive user experiences
- Deep and committed user empathy
- Exceptional skills in ideation, sketching, wireframing, user flows, mapping and information architecture
- Ability to create both high & low fidelity prototypes
- Exceptional communication skills in managing senior client stakeholders and facilitating client requirement workshops
- Experience in reviewing website analytics and reporting on UX suggestions that lead to improved metrics is highly beneficial
On offer is the opportunity to work in an innovative, fun and social environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a great client portfolio and supportive team culture. Adrenalin is a flexible employer with a strong commitment to ongoing training and professional development of our staff. The agency boasts an enviable culture which focuses on ideas, creativity, mutual respect and fun.
Free holiday day on your birthday
Tailored career development planning
Professional Training & Courses
Flexible working policies
Regular off-site social events
Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply by submitting an application below. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
*Recruiters please do not contact or apply.