- Amazing working environment & envied agency culture
- Working on innovative digital projects for some of Australia's leading brands
- 2016 Finalist "Employer of the Year" B&T Awards
- 2015 & 2014 Winner "Digital Agency of the Year" B&T Awards
Working closely with the Head of Production and Development Manager, your role will focus on the ensuring the upmost quality of the digital products that Adrenalin builds for some of Australia's biggest brands. You will ideally possess a technical background coupled with a depth of experience as a Test Analyst and have solid understanding of best practice quality assurance and testing methods.
It is imperative that you have a good eye for detail, exemplary communication skills and an attitude for continual learning and a commitment to constantly improve the quality of the projects we deliver for our clients.
The role includes:
- Testing on a variety of digital project such as websites, mobile apps, APIs and responses, CRM Integration, data verification and validation, and CMS back end testing
- Cross Browser, Platform and Device testing, and accessibility testing where applicable
- Data validation and verification in between connected systems
- Ability to get across the project scope and defining a suite test cases and scenarios to define the project acceptance criteria
- Execution of test cases (automated and/or manual) in as many cycles as required ensuing all cases have successfully passed covering both functional, non-functional and regression testing
- Logging any identified bugs in JIRA with clear issue descriptors and the steps to reproduce
- Working closely with the Creative, UI & Development teams as well as the Project Managers for your assigned projects
- Creation and ongoing management of Test Plans and automated tests using Seleinum and Appium
- Regular reporting to project and account manager as well as being part of the daily stand ups and end of sprint showcases
To be considered for this opportunity your skills will include;
- 3+ years' experience as a Test Analyst on Digital projects (web, mobile apps, etc.)
- Automated testing experience is mandatory
- Extensive experience of both functional and non-functional testing (positive & negative) including accessibility (WCAG compliance testing).
- Experience using JIRA and communicating at a technical level with Developers
- Experience and knowledge of CI and delivery pipelines
- Professional communication skills in written, verbal and face to face meetings in liaising with relevant project stakeholders
- Strong experience with breaking down project scope into a suite of acceptance criteria.
- Strong understanding of CMS platforms, Apps and ideally possess a strong technical proficiency
On offer is the opportunity to work in an innovative, fun and social environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a great client portfolio and supportive team culture. We are committed to the career development and ongoing training of our staff.
- Free holiday day on your birthday
- Tailored career development planning
- Professional Training & Courses
- Flexible working policies
- The latest in tech to play with
- Regular off-site social events
- Relaxed dress-code
- Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
With a view to start immediately, this role offers a fantastic remuneration package as well as work in a fun, challenging and very rewarding agency environment. Interested candidates, please complete the form below.
*Recruiters please do not contact or apply.