- 2016 Finalist "Employer of the Year" B&T Awards
- 2016 Webby Awards - Official Honouree - Charitable Organizations & NFP
- 2015 & 2014 Winner - "Digital Agency of the Year" B&T Awards
- Join one of Sydney's most innovative digital agencies
We're on the hunt for an awesome SEO/SEM/Analyticst to join one of Australia's most innovative digital agencies and the 2015 B&T Marketing Technology Agency of the Year.
About the company
Adrenalin is a full-service digital agency delivering award-winning work for Australia's biggest brands. With capabilities spanning the entire spectrum - from ideation & digital strategy through to UX, website design & development.
Established in 2004, Adrenalin has been built on a foundation of mutual respect, technical capability and a passion for pushing the limits of digital. By developing an intimate knowledge of our clients and their audiences, we bring innovative ideas to life, driving ROI and customer engagement at every turn.
Our team of 35 in-house digital specialists collaborate across the strategic, UX, web design and web development functions. We deliver future-proofed, clever digital solutions and embrace the principals of user-centered design and agile development.
The agency won the prestigious “B&T Marketing Technology Company of the Year” award in 2015 the “B&T Digital Services Agency of the Year” award in 2014 and was a finalist for the "B&T Employer of the Year" award in 2016.
Simply put, we deliver clever digital.
About the role
The role will involve managing and optimising all search channels and paid search activity for some of Australia's biggest brands. You will be responsible for setting the SEO/SEM strategy for our major clients, ensuring web and mobile properties are optimised to maximise revenue, traffic and ROI. You will lead the ongoing analysis, strategy and planning of all data & search activities for key client websites, ensuring visibility within the major search engines.
- Your responsibilities will be:
- Define & set the SEO/SEM acquisition strategy fro our major clients
- Manage the ongoing review, monitoring and reporting processes for clients, ensuing best practice
- Analyse data to make proactive/reactive decisions based on results
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Work with defined financial budgets
- Identify new search acquisition opportunities
- Manage strategic relationships with key partners such as Google and Facebook
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity your skills will include;
- 3 years SEO, Organic Search, PPC experience, either from an agency or client background
- Ability to deliver strong business insights from customer data
- Ability to present SEO recommendations and statistical analysis to clients and be a key contact for all client delivery.
- Understanding of Google Analytics technical set up and integration
- Excellent communication skills & confidence to proactively update different areas of the business on performance
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Experience in using bid management software
- Be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
On offer is the opportunity to work in an innovative, fun and social environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a great client portfolio and supportive team culture. We are committed to the career development and ongoing training of our staff.
- Free holiday day on your birthday
- Tailored career development planning
- Professional Training & Courses
- Flexible working policies
- Regular off-site social events
- Relaxed dress-code
- Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
How to apply
With a view to start immediately, this role offers a fantastic remuneration package as well as work in a fun, challenging and very rewarding agency environment. Interested candidates can apply by submitting an application below.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
*Recruiters please do not contact or apply.