- 2016 Finalist "Employer of the Year" B&T Awards
- 2016 Webby Awards - Official Honouree - Charitable Organizations & NFP
- 2015 & 2014 Winner - "Digital Agency of the Year" B&T Awards
- Join one of Sydney's most innovative digital agencies
- Working on innovative web projects for some of Australia's biggest brands
We are looking for a Senior PHP Web Developer with extensive experience in delivering responsive websites using open source Content Management Systems such as Drupal, WordPress, Joomla and similar open source platforms.
About the company
Adrenalin is a full-service digital agency delivering award-winning work for Australia's biggest brands. With capabilities spanning the entire spectrum - from ideation & digital strategy through to UX, website design & development.
Established in 2004, Adrenalin has been built on a foundation of mutual respect, technical capability and a passion for pushing the limits of digital. By developing an intimate knowledge of our clients and their audiences, we bring innovative ideas to life, driving ROI and customer engagement at every turn.
Our team of 35 in-house digital specialists collaborate across the strategic, UX, web design and web development functions. We deliver future-proofed, clever digital solutions and embrace the principals of user-centered design and agile development.
The agency won the prestigious “B&T Marketing Technology Company of the Year” award in 2015 the “B&T Digital Services Agency of the Year” award in 2014 and was a finalist for the "B&T Employer of the Year" award in 2016.
Simply put, we deliver clever digital.
About the role
With a strong attention for quality, ability to think outside the box and the attitude for continual learning, the role requires you to contribute to the solution architecture and development of several enterprise application projects. Reporting to the Development Manager, this role will also work closely with the Project Managers, Creative and UI Development functions to deliver projects to specification with the upmost quality. This role offers you the ability to expand your experience in the digital agency landscape and Adrenalin Media is committed to its investing in staff training and career development.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity your skills will include;
- 5+ years development experience working on large web applications
- Strong experience in responsive website development using the LAMP model (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Previous experience with KnockoutJS and AngularJS frameworks is a plus.
- Experience working with cloud hosting services (such as AWS) is a plus
- Strong understanding of Git and SVN.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and best practices
- Previous experience in implementing open source CMS based projects (e.g. Drupal, WordPress or Joomla) is mandatory
- Prior experience in an agency environment is beneficial
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Relevant IT degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
On offer is the opportunity to work in an innovative, fun and social environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a great client portfolio and supportive team culture. We are committed to the career development and ongoing training of our staff.
- Excellent remuneration
- Free holiday day on your birthday
- Tailored career development planning
- Professional Training & Courses
- Flexible working policies
- The latest in tech to play with
- Regular off-site social events
- Relaxed dress-code
- Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
How to apply
With a view to start immediately, this role offers a fantastic remuneration package as well as work in a fun, challenging and very rewarding agency environment. Interested candidates can apply by submitting an application below along with a link to your online portfolio and we will be in touch soon.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
*Recruiters please do not contact or apply.