- 2016 Finalist "Employer of the Year" B&T Awards
- 2015 & 2014 Winner - "Digital Agency of the Year" B&T Awards
- Excellent remuneration, amazing working environment & agency culture
- Working on fun and innovative projects for some of Australia's leading brands
About the company
Adrenalin is a full-service digital agency delivering award-winning work for Australia's biggest brands. With capabilities spanning the entire spectrum - from ideation & digital strategy through to UX, website design & development.
Established in 2004, Adrenalin has been built on a foundation of mutual respect, technical capability and a passion for pushing the limits of digital. By developing an intimate knowledge of our clients and their audiences, we bring innovative ideas to life, driving ROI and customer engagement at every turn.
Our team of 35 in-house digital specialists collaborate across the strategic, UX, web design and web development functions. We deliver future-proofed, clever digital solutions and embrace the principals of user-centered design and agile development.
The agency won the prestigious “B&T Marketing Technology Company of the Year” award in 2015 the “B&T Digital Services Agency of the Year” award in 2014 and was a finalist for the "B&T Employer of the Year" award in 2016.
Simply put, we deliver clever digital.
About the role
Adrenalin is one of Sydney's leading digital agencies and we're on the hunt for a Senior .NET Developer that shares the same passion for producing exceptional work. With a strong attention for quality and ability to think outside the box, the role offers you the opportunity to work on several mid to large projects. Your role will work closely with the Creative, Front End and Development teams to deliver projects to specification. Furthermore, this role offers you the ability to expand your experience while working on some challenging and exciting technologies.
Along with a fantastic, fun & creative work environment, Adrenalin promotes an innovative culture as well as necessary training to further progress your career and personal "brand" within the industry.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with some of Australia's leading brands on a variety of digital projects including responsive websites, interactive campaigns, mobile applications and more.
- Collaborating with various teams on solution design and technical specifications
- Working closely with the Creative and Front End teams for the integration of complex back end systems with the presentation layer
- Planning your day to day work by defining tasks, functional/technical specification, and estimates as well as working towards a quality deliverable while adhering to overall project scope
- Working with relevant teams to ensure the quality and integrity of your development is maintained throughout entire project lifecycle
- On offer is the opportunity to work in an innovative, fun and social environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a great client portfolio and supportive team culture. We are committed to the career development and ongoing training of our staff.
Skills & Experience
To be successful you will have:
- 4+ years commercial experience
- Strong web development skills using .NET framework 4.5, 4.6 and .NET Core.
- Experience in Kentico or Sitecore CMS based projects and platforms
- Experience developing and managing ecommerce websites
- Strong skills using MSSQL and understand maintenance plan
- Understand design patterns and best practice
- ReactJs/AngularJs/VueJs is a plus
- Prior experience in an agency environment is beneficial
- Good understanding of Windows Server, SQL Server and Microsoft based hosting environments is also required
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Excellent remuneration
- Free holiday day on your birthday
- Tailored career development planning
- Professional Training & Courses
- Flexible working policies
- The latest in tech to play with
- Regular off-site social events
- Relaxed dress-code
- Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
How to apply
With a view to start immediately, this role offers a fantastic remuneration package as well as work in a fun, challenging and very rewarding agency environment. Interested candidates can apply by submitting an application below along with a link to your online portfolio and we will be in touch soon.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
*Recruiters please do not contact or apply.