2016 Webby Awards - Official Honouree - Charitable Organizations & NFP
2015 B&T Awards - Marketing Technology Company of the Year
Amazing working environment & agency culture
Developing for some of Australia's leading brands
Adrenalin is one of Sydney's leading digital agencies and is on the hunt for a Senior Front-End Developer that shares a passion for producing exceptional, cutting-edge digital experiences. Through clean, optimised and ultimately beautiful code, you will have the ability bring to life interactive experiences that push the boundaries of web.
About the company
Based in Ultimo, our team of over 30 digital professionals work collaboratively to produce award-winning work. The company has a reasonably flat hierarchical structure and an inclusive, supportive culture. Along with a fantastic, fun & creative work environment, Adrenalin promotes a culture of innovation as well as necessary training to further progress your career and personal "brand" within the industry.We are committed to fostering a work environment where people realise their potential and further their careers whilst delivering best-in-class work for our clients. The agency is rapidly expanding and has been named Digital Services Agency of the Year for the past two years.
About the role
This is an enormous opportunity to join the Award-Winning (2015 & 2014 B&T Australian Digital Services Agency of the Year) team and be part of one of Sydney's most envied digital agency cultures.
You will work closely with both the creative and development teams to create forward-thinking, beautiful online experiences.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Front-End development for some of Australia's leading brands
- Working on a variety of projects including enterprise-level responsive websites, interactive campaigns, experiential applications and more
- Taking the lead on projects from initial requirements gathering, estimation of efforts, through to build and testing
- Active communication throughout the project lifecycle to offer solutions, and additionally, provide support and guidance
- Liaising closely with back-end teams to integrate solutions directly into CMS
- Maintaining a culture of innovation through team brainstorming, knowledge sharing and research & development initiatives
Skills & Experience
To be successful you will have:
- 4+ years of experience in a digital agency
- Intermediate knowledge of Node JS, Angular JS, WebGL & Canvas
- Experience in integrating with popular backend stacks including .Net & PHP
- Understanding of mobile first and modular/component-based development
- Ability to deliver solutions under strict timeframes without sacrificing quality
- Extremely high-attention to detail to maintain agency standards
- Excellent communication skills with a thirst for collaboration
On offer is the opportunity to work in an innovative, fun and social environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a great client portfolio and supportive team culture. We are committed to the career development and ongoing training of our staff.
- Excellent remuneration
- Free holiday day on your birthday
- Tailored career development planning
- Professional Training & Courses
- Flexible working policies
- The latest in tech to play with
- Regular off-site social events
- Relaxed dress-code
- Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
With a view to start immediately, this role offers a fantastic remuneration package as well as work in a fun, challenging and very rewarding agency environment. Interested candidates, please send in your CV along with a link to your online portfolio and we will be in touch soon.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply by submitting an application below.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
*Recruiters please do not contact or apply.