We have a passion for creating beautiful digital experiences that excite our customers and produce results for our clients.
- 2016 Finalist "Employer of the Year" B&T Awards
- 2015 & 2014 Winner - "Digital Agency of the Year" B&T Awards
- Excellent remuneration, amazing working environment & agency culture
- Designing for some of Australia's leading brands
About the company
Based in Ultimo, our team of 35 digital professionals work collaboratively to produce award-winning work. The company has a reasonably flat hierarchical structure and an inclusive, supportive culture. We are committed to fostering a work environment where people realise their potential and further their careers whilst delivering best-in-class work for our clients. The agency is rapidly expanding and has been named Digital Services Agency of the Year for the past two years.
About the role
Adrenalin are one of Sydney's leading digital agencies and we're on the hunt for a Senior Digital (Web) Designer that shares the same passion for producing exceptional creative. You will have the ability to come up with jaw-dropping digital concepts, be on the ball with current web trends and possess a mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite.
Along with a fantastic, fun & creative work environment, Adrenalin promotes an innovative culture as well as necessary training to further progress your career and personal "brand" within the industry.
Your key duties will include:
- Working with some of Australia's leading brands on a variety of digital projects including responsive websites, interactive campaigns, mobile applications and more.
- Brainstorming in an open and collaborative team environment
- Working closely with the UX team to conceptualise creative and presenting to the client along with rationale and creative thinking
- Designing compelling creative that excites the target audience and enhances the end user experience
- Planning design work by clarifying goals, functionality and deliverables, to ensure delivery within scope
- Working with relevant teams to ensure quality of creative is maintained throughout entire project lifecycle
Skills & experience required:
- An amazing online portfolio showcasing your best responsive web, mobile and app designs
- 4+ years of experience in a digital agency
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to present and sell your concepts with a strong rationale
- Solid understanding of UX, IA and accessibility
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to offer and receive constructive feedback
- The ability to self-manage priorities, as well as plan and deliver multiple tasks on-time (or ahead of schedule)
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
On offer is the opportunity to work in an innovative, fun and social environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a great client portfolio and supportive team culture. We are committed to the career development and ongoing training of our staff.
- Excellent remuneration
- Free holiday day on your birthday
- Tailored career development planning
- Professional Training & Courses
- Flexible working policies
- Regular off-site social events
- Relaxed dress-code
- Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
How to apply
With a view to start immediately, this role offers a fantastic remuneration package as well as work in a fun, challenging and very rewarding agency environment. Interested candidates can apply by submitting an application below including a link to your online portfolio. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
*Recruiters please do not apply or contact.