- Excellent Remuneration + Monthly Bonus
- Multiple-Award Winning Agency
- Accelerate your career working with Australia's leading brands
Adrenalin is looking for a motivated & talented Senior Account Manager to manage a portfolio of innovative, big-brand clients.
About the company
Based in Ultimo, our team of over 30 digital professionals work collaboratively to produce award-winning work. The company has a reasonably flat hierarchical structure and an inclusive, supportive culture. We are committed to fostering a work environment where people realise their potential and further their careers whilst delivering best-in-class work for our clients. The agency is rapidly expanding and has been named Digital Services Agency of the Year for the past two years.
Reporting to the Client Services Director, your main focus will be client account management and growth, ensuring the delivery of web & digital projects.
The role includes:
- Client relationship management across enterprise digital web & app projects
- Key client account retention & growth
- Digital project coordination/planning, leading projects through from inception through to delivery
- Development of Digital Strategy for clients
- Delivery of projects including responsive websites, social media, digital campaigns, lead nurturing & app development
- Workshop facilitation and stakeholder management
- Liaison with creative and technical team in terms of strategy and planning
- Ensuring that all digital projects are scoped and delivered on time/budget
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity your skills will include;
- Fanatical client service
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal & presentation skills with strong client facing experience
- At least 3 years experience as a digital account manager managing a strong client portfolio
- Proven skills in planning, budgeting, change requests, scheduling and documentation
- Excellent understanding of digital media strategy, web-based technologies & tools and their commercial application is a must, along with the ability to build rapport with clients.
On offer is the opportunity to work in an innovative, fun and social environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a great client portfolio and supportive team culture. We are committed to the career development and ongoing training of our staff.
- Free holiday day on your birthday
- Tailored career development planning
- Professional Training & Courses
- Flexible working policies
- Regular off-site social events
- Relaxed dress-code
- Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply by submitting an application below.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
*Recruiters please do not contact or apply.