- 2016 Finalist "Employer of the Year" B&T Awards
- 2016 Webby Awards - Official Honouree - Charitable Organizations & NFP
- 2015 & 2014 Winner - "Digital Agency of the Year" B&T Awards
- Join one of Sydney's most innovative digital agencies
About the company
Adrenalin is a full-service digital agency delivering award-winning work for Australia's biggest brands. With capabilities spanning the entire spectrum - from ideation & digital strategy through to UX, website design & development.
Established in 2004, Adrenalin has been built on a foundation of mutual respect, technical capability and a passion for pushing the limits of digital. By developing an intimate knowledge of our clients and their audiences, we bring innovative ideas to life, driving ROI and customer engagement at every turn.
Our team of 35 in-house digital specialists collaborate across the strategic, UX, web design and web development functions. We deliver future-proofed, clever digital solutions and embrace the principals of user-centered design and agile development.
The agency won the prestigious “B&T Marketing Technology Company of the Year” award in 2015 the “B&T Digital Services Agency of the Year” award in 2014 and was a finalist for the "B&T Employer of the Year" award in 2016.
Simply put, we deliver clever digital.
About the role
This is an enormous opportunity to join an award-winning team and be part of one of Sydney's most envied digital agency cultures. Working closely with the Creative and Development teams, your key focus will be to develop amazing mobile apps for some of Australia's best brands.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaboratively working with Creative & Development teams
- Mobile app development on both iOS and Android platforms
- Taking the lead role on app development projects and being heavily involved in requirements definition, estimation, build, test, deployment and maintenance.
- Actively contributing throughout the project lifecycle to offer solutions to problems, and providing support and guidance within the app development team
- Working closely with backend teams to integrate the app with purpose built APIs
- Maintaining a culture of innovation through team brainstorming, knowledge sharing and research & development initiatives
Skills & Experience
To be successful you will have:
- Commercial app development experience in Objective C/Swift or Java.
- Strong interests in cross-platform technology, React Native. (Commercial experience is a plus)
- Understand PaaS services such as AWS, Fabric and Firebase.
- Strong knowledge of Node JS, JWT and JSON
- Experience in integrating RESTful API
- Ability to deliver solutions to timelines without sacrificing quality
- High-attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
On offer is the opportunity to work in an innovative, fun and social environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a great client portfolio and supportive team culture. We are committed to the career development and ongoing training of our staff.
- Excellent remuneration
- Free holiday day on your birthday
- Tailored career development planning
- Professional Training & Courses
- Flexible working policies
- The latest in tech to play with
- Regular off-site social events
- Relaxed dress-code
- Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
How to apply
With a view to start immediately, this role offers a fantastic remuneration package as well as work in a fun, challenging and very rewarding agency environment. Interested candidates can apply by submitting an application below including a link to your online portfolio.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
*Recruiters please do not contact or apply.