2017 & 2016 Finalist "Employer of the Year" B&T Awards
2016 Webby Awards - Official Honouree - Charitable Organizations & NFP
2015 & 2014 Winner - "Digital Agency of the Year" B&T Awards
Working on innovative UI projects for some of Australia's leading brands
Adrenalin is one of Sydney's leading digital agencies and is on the hunt for a Senior Front-End Developer that shares a passion for producing exceptional, cutting-edge digital experiences.
About the company
Adrenalin is a full-service digital agency delivering award-winning work for Australia's biggest brands. With capabilities spanning the entire spectrum - from ideation & digital strategy through to UX, website design & development.
Established in 2004, Adrenalin has been built on a foundation of mutual respect, technical capability and a passion for pushing the limits of digital. By developing an intimate knowledge of our clients and their audiences, we bring innovative ideas to life, driving ROI and customer engagement at every turn.
Our team of 35 in-house digital specialists collaborate across the strategic, UX, web design and web development functions. We deliver future-proofed, clever digital solutions and embrace the principals of user-centered design and agile development.
The agency won the prestigious “B&T Marketing Technology Company of the Year” award in 2015 the “B&T Digital Services Agency of the Year” award in 2014 and was a finalist for the "B&T Employer of the Year" award in 2016.
Simply put, we deliver clever digital.
About the role
This is an enormous opportunity to join one of Australia's most innovative digital agencies where you will be working collaboratively with project teams, utilising best practice methods, tools and modern day technologies. Through clean, optimised and ultimately beautiful code, you will lead by example and have the ability bring to life interactive experiences that push the boundaries of digital projects.
You will work closely with both the creative and development teams to create forward-thinking, beautiful online experiences.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Front-End development for some of Australia's leading brands
- Working on a variety of projects including enterprise-level responsive websites, interactive campaigns, experiential applications and more
- Working on projects from solution definition, estimation, through to build and testing
- Active communication throughout the project lifecycle to offer solutions to problems, and additionally, provide learnings, support and guidance to the wider team
- Liaising closely with creative and back-end teams to integrate directly into CMS with upmost focus on quality, stability, performance and industry best practice
- Maintaining a culture of innovation through team brainstorming, knowledge sharing and research & development initiatives
Skills & Experience
To be successful you will have:
3+ years of commercial experience as a Front-end Developer
Exposure to ReactJS and Redux
Experience with animations (CSS and JS - we use GSAP)
Understanding of mobile first and modular/component-based development
Experience working with various APIs
Ability to deliver solutions under strict timeframes without sacrificing quality
Extremely high-attention to detail to maintain agency standards
Excellent communication skills with a thirst for collaboration
On offer is the opportunity to work in an innovative, fun and social environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a great client portfolio and supportive team culture. We are committed to the career development and ongoing training of our staff.
- Excellent remuneration
- Free holiday day on your birthday
- Tailored career development planning
- Professional Training & Courses
- Flexible working policies
- The latest in tech to play with
- Regular off-site social events
- Relaxed dress-code
- Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
How to apply
With a view to start immediately, this role offers a fantastic remuneration package as well as work in a fun, challenging and very rewarding agency environment. Interested candidates can apply by submitting an application below along with a link to your online portfolio and we will be in touch soon.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
*Recruiters please do not contact or apply.