- Amazing working environment & envied agency culture
- Working on innovative UI projects for some of Australia's leading brands
- 2017 Finalist "Employer of the Year" B&T Awards
- Winner "Digital Agency of the Year" B&T Awards
Working with the Head of Production, your role will focus on the management and delivery of digital, app & web projects for some of Australia's biggest brands. You will ideally possess a strong background in project management with a solid understanding of the web/app development lifecycle. It is imperative that you have the passion and attitude for continual learning and a commitment to deliver projects with the highest level of quality-control.
The role includes:
- Management of the digital project lifecycle for key clients
- Delivery of projects and tasks to scope, time and budget (using Agile methodology)
- Ability to convert a brief/requirement into project specifications
- Working closely with the Production teams (UX, Creative & Development)
- Creation and ongoing management of Project Plans (MS Project) and Project Status Reports
- Management of changes to project scope
- Responsible for Quality Control / Quality Assurance process
- Autonomous planning for resource requirements
To be considered for this opportunity your skills will include;
- 2+ years' experience as a Digital Producer/Project Manager
- Familiar with various project management methodologies (waterfall or agile).
- Ability to communicate at a technical level (e.g. with hosting providers, testers and developers).
- Professional communication skills in written, verbal and face to face meetings in liaising with relevant project stakeholders
- Experience in successfully delivering complex web solutions
- Good understanding of CMS platforms and capabilities is beneficial.
- Sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills are highly beneficial.
- Digital Agency experience is desired
On offer is the opportunity to work in an innovative, fun and social environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a great client portfolio and supportive team culture. We are committed to the career development and ongoing training of our staff.
- Free holiday day on your birthday
- Tailored career development planning
- Professional Training & Courses
- Flexible working policies
- The latest in tech to play with
- Regular off-site social events
- Relaxed dress-code
- Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
With a view to start immediately, this role offers a fantastic remuneration package as well as work in a fun, challenging and very rewarding agency environment. Interested candidates, please apply below and we will be in touch soon.
*Recruiters please do not contact or apply.