- 2017 & 2016 Finalist "Employer of the Year" B&T Awards
- 2015 & 2014 Winner - "Digital Agency of the Year" B&T Awards
- Excellent remuneration, amazing working environment & agency culture
- Accelerate your career working with Australia's leading brands
We're looking for a talented Digital Account Executive to work within the account management team to engage with clients and support the delivery function through effective management and communication. The Digital Account Executive will work alongside the Account Director to ensure that clients’ needs and requirements are consistently fulfilled.
About the company
Based in Ultimo, our team of over 35 digital professionals work collaboratively to produce award-winning work. The company has a reasonably flat hierarchical structure and an inclusive, supportive culture. We are committed to fostering a work environment where people realise their potential and further their careers whilst delivering best-in-class work for our clients. The agency is rapidly expanding and has been named Digital Services Agency of the Year for the past two years.
About the role
This is an enormous opportunity to join the Award-Winning (2015 & 2014 B&T Australian Digital Services Agency of the Year) team and be part of one of Sydney's most envied digital agency cultures.
We are looking for a talented Digital Account Executive to work alongside the Account Director to ensure that clients’ needs and requirements are well understood and consistently fulfilled.
You will ideally possess a digital background with a good understanding of client management and a passion for delivering intelligent solutions that drive results. It is imperative that you have the attitude for continual learning and a commitment to delivering to the highest level of quality.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of a portfolio of key client accounts alongside the Account Director to build trust, rapport and strong relationships through delivery of projects in a strong and consistent way
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our products and services, and consult with the team on client requirements and the solutions required
- Build a deep understanding of our clients’ objectives and serve as the conduit to the agency’s ideas to deliver on those objectives
- Provide support through exemplary customer service that adds value to the relationship between the agency and our clients
- Assist the Account Director in the generation of new growth opportunities within the client portfolio
- Supporting the team on regular reporting and general account administration ensuring upmost client satisfaction and transparency
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity your skills will include;
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in an account executive/client services role
- Previous experience in a digital agency is beneficial
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Focussed on customer service and support
- Attention to detail and focus on high quality in everything you do
- Enthusiastic and passionate about digital
- Be adaptable in approach and able to problem solve for clients
- Self-motivated and a positive attitude
- Sociable and wanting to be part of an innovative, fast paced and a fun cultured team
On offer is the opportunity to work in an innovative, fun and social environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a great client portfolio and supportive team culture. We are committed to the career development and ongoing training of our staff.
- Excellent remuneration
- Free holiday day on your birthday
- Tailored career development planning
- Professional Training & Courses
- Flexible working policies
- Regular off-site social events
- Relaxed dress-code
- Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply by submitting an application below.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
*Recruiters please do not contact or apply.