It was a week full of award ceremonies, wins and celebrations for Adrenalin last week.
Adrenalin took home three AC&E awards on Thursday night:
- Winner - Best UX for our work with UNSW International
- Winner - Best App for our work on the Supercars Official App
- Highly Commended - Best UX for the Supercars App
ADMA’s AC&E awards are some of the industry's most coveted and hard-to win awards. The entries are judged on creativity and effectiveness in equal measure. It was an honour to be recognised for every award we were shortlisted for. The gala dinner was held at Luna Park this year in the Big Top where we celebrated all the wins, all night!
Photo credit: ADMA
Here is a list of all the winners.
The AC&E’s weren’t the only awards we won last week. We’re delighted to have also been awarded four awards at the international W³ Awards. The awards honour creative excellence on the web, and recognise the people behind award-winning sites, marketing programs, social content, mobile site/apps and online video.
Our work was recognised with the following awards:
- Best-in-Show - UNICEF Australia – Category: Non-Profit for Websites
- Gold - UNSW International – category: website features – User Interface for Websites
- Silver – UNSW International – category: School/University for Websites
- Silver – Supercars App – category: Mobile features – Best User Interface for Mobile Sites & Apps
Photo credit: W³ Awards
Now in its twelfth year, the W³ Awards received over 5,000 entries from Advertising agencies, PR Firms, Interactive Agencies, In-house creative professionals, Web Designers, Graphic Designers, and Web Enthusiasts from all over the world.
The W³ Awards are sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA). Less than 10% of all entries were selected as Gold Winners. Other outstanding entries were Silver Winners and the Best-in-Show selections represent the highest mark of distinction awarded to less than 1% of all work entered.
See more of our award-winning work here. If you would you have a project you would like to discuss with us, get in touch.