We were thrilled at Adrenalin Media to have been nominated in 3 separate categories for the 2010 Online Retail Industry Awards!
The categories were:
- Best Multichannel Retailer
- Best Customer Experience
- Best Site Design
All 3 nominations were for the Proactiv website which we built in partnership with our good friends at Guthy-Renker.
"There were some clear themes which reflect the growing maturity of the industry in Australia," said Andy Powell, Chair of the ORIA Judging Panel and Director of Multichannel, Deloitte.
- Innovative business models in which simple and compelling customer value propositions are articulated and well-executed
- Online offerings targeting niche services or selling to the “long tail”
- Improving quality of customer experience in both look and feel and real customer service options such as click-to-chat and offline shopping support
- General focus on the credentialising of product offers through peer reviews, testimonials and community-generated feedback
"Looking beyond the obvious elements like useability, look and feel, and content quality, we have been seeking those entrants who demonstrated a sympathetic understanding of who comes to their business and why they’re there, and can translate that understanding into a compelling and enriching experience. As for the 'lesser known names' it just proves you don’t have to be big to be good ... "
The winners are announced on 8th July 2010 in Sydney.